Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Merry Christmas...in March?

I'm happily typing on my lightening McQueen fast new computer! I don't know how I will ever get used to things working properly. It is wicked fast!!! I never knew that I could access the web so quickly, or have such a wonderful screen that doesn't make my eyes bug out after looking at it for a while. Nor does this new one sound like I'm grinding wheat while I wait and wait and wait and wait for the internet to finally pop up onto the screen! We've been limping along on our old one for so long! I feel like I just traded in an old VW bug for a spunky, red 2 seater. :P If THIS is Tom's mid-life crisis purchase....I approve!

I just read my sister-in-law's new blog and it's set up so well! I went to the website to copy over a cute background for our family blog. Now I can't figure out how to re-configure my posts to show up the right way. I wish I had more computer knowledge! But I will happily play around and figure something out. This blogging is the way to go for journaling. I want to get more organized with my photos and posts. This is my goal for the next few months. Speaking of which...I've got to head to the gym!

No comments: